2015 SPOP© Design. All rights reserved.
Corporate Headquarters: 23800 W. 10 Mile Rd., Suite 210, Southfield, MI 48033 | email: email@example.com | call: (248) 350-0357 | fax: (248) 350-0563
We are people who are dedicated to the assurance of quality in the organization and in the lives of those served.
Most significant is our concentration and dedication to our customers’ needs and satisfaction and our expertise in working with a challenging population. We consistently go ‘the extra mile’ to provide the best services for our customers.
- Specialized residential/adult foster care.
- Community-based housing/support for AT-RISK-YOUNG ADULTS.
- Supported independent living.
INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES?
Give us a call at
Services Provided Range From:
- Aid with implementation of treatment/person-centered planning, to
- Assistance with transition to independence (i.e., daily household skills, socialization skills, job readiness preparation, budget/financial management, case management communication, to
- Provision of personal care services (i.e., eating/feeding, toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring, ambulation/mobility, taking medication, receiving treatment, food preparation, laundry and household care).
- Provision of community living supports services (i.e., meal preparation, laundry, routine household care/management, activities of daily living, shopping with person for food or other items, socialization and relationship building, leisure choices and participation in leisure activities, attendance to medical/other appointments, information gathering or sharing, assisting the individual in completing paperwork, non-medical care, medication administration / reminding / observing / monitoring, to
- Training (i.e., money management, food management, personal appearance & hygiene, health, housekeeping, transportation, educational planning, job seeking skills, job maintenance, emergency & safety skills, knowledge of community resources, interpersonal social skills, aid with referral for legal counsel, housing, home maintenance (including laundry), preparing for home ownership & buying a home, to
- Counseling (one-on-one), (i.e., residential counseling, developing mission statements and short-term goals, assistance in achieving goals and person-centered planning, assistance in money management and budgeting, discussions regarding active listening, teaching alternative ways of dealing with anger, to
- General supports services (i.e., monitoring medical intake, assistance with transportation needs, assistance with grocery/personal care shopping, assistance with diet planning and food preparation, young adult activities, household management, assistance in refining socialization skills, safety, health and accessibility services, etc.
TSCS, Inc. is accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). For more information on CARF and their commitment to only accrediting the programs with the highest industry standards, visit their website at www.carf.org/.